INN & RESTAURANT
Established in 1922 as a mid-way stop between Cody and Yellowstone, Trail Shop Inn & Restaurant offers fine dining and lodging in a beautiful western atmosphere.
Lodging & Accommodations:
- Our nine newly renovated cabins are available for nightly or multi-night stays from May thru November.
- We have various cabin configurations to fit the size of your group.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Trail shop has two rental homes that are available year-round and offers specials for hunters, fishermen, snowmobilers, and skiers.
- The historic main lodge was built in 1906 and houses our dining room, game room, and bar.
- We offer a limited menu of home cooked family style meals for breakfast and dinner.
- World class trout fishing
- Nordic skiing (25 miles from Sleeping Giant Ski Area)