& GUEST RANCH
Relax at Shoshone Lodge & Guest Ranch located between Yellowstone National Park and Cody Wyoming. Enjoy a weeklong all-inclusive vacation featuring western cabins, dining in our restaurant, horseback rides, pack trips, and hunting trips all in the beautiful Shoshone National Forest.
Lodging & Accommodations:
- Individual modern cabins are nestled among the pines with the convenience of the main lodge nearby. The main lodge building, constructed of native logs, includes a spacious dining room
- Accommodating over 65 people are the authentic one, two, and three room log cabins; and although the exteriors are rustic, western looking, the interiors are very modern, equipped with automatic heat, private baths with plenty of hot water, comfortable beds, good lighting, furniture with fitting western decor, Indian rugs, and ample space for hanging clothes and storing luggage. A parking space is convenient for each cabin.
- A spacious dining room where delicious home-cooked meals and freshly baked bread are served at moderate prices in a restful Western atmosphere.
- Activities include wilderness horseback riding for an hour to all day accompanied by a guide, fishing, hiking, sightseeing or just plain relaxing. It is a paradise for camera fans and fascinating ground for “rock hounds”.
- A great place for families to spend a vacation – enjoyable and relaxing for grownups and ideal for youngsters. Playground equipment is provided for children. Warm, sunny days and cool starry nights are the rules throughout the summer. Breathe deeply of the pine-scented air in a quiet restful atmosphere, away from the crowds.
- Join us for a truly western vacation. A fourth generation family-owned and operated the guest ranch and mountain resort in the Shoshone National Forest along Grinnell Creek. Just 4 miles outside the East Entrance to Yellowstone.