Creekside Lodge Yellowstone is the perfect venue for your family reunion or corporate retreat. Guests renting the full Lodge will have access to all our amenities including our 10 guest cabins, commercial kitchen, dining room, bar, game room, and Chuck Wagon area.
Creekside Lodge Yellowstone will still offer individual nightly cabin rentals during early and late seasons.
Creekside Lodge Yellowstone is located just 10 miles from the East Entrance of Yellowstone National Park, and 42 miles west of Cody. We are located in the scenic Shoshone National forest, on Goff Creek, with pristine views.
Lodging & Accommodations:
- We are now offering full Ranch rentals for large groups or weddings.
- With the rental, you have access to our ten cozy and comfortable cabins ranging from a one bedroom, one bath to a three bedroom, three bath with a separate living room.
- Each cabin has a private entrance with a porch for outdoor relaxation with pristine mountain views.
- The historic main lodge was built in 1906 and houses our dining room, game room, and bar.
- We offer a limited menu of home cooked meals for breakfast and dinner.
We look forward to working with you to plan your perfect vacation.
- Horseback riding is available for one hour, 2 hours, breakfast or dinner rides, or half or full day rides with departures just 9 miles away.
- White water rafting is available either up the North Fork (departing within a few miles) or enjoy viewing the Red Rock Canyon in Cody.
- Fishing is available locally via either day raft trips or wade trips.
- Enjoy hiking, rock climbing, or mountain biking.
- Spend the day in historic Cody.
- Simply relax and enjoy a cozy fire on a chilly mountain evening, or view the majestic beauty and countless stars from the large main lodge deck.
- Wildlife are regular visitors to the ranch and offer us delightful encounters that you will remember for a lifetime.
- And of course, allow plenty of time to experience Yellowstone National Park.