Creekside Lodge at Yellowstone is a family-owned and operated guest lodge in the heart of the Wyoming Rockies, located on the babbling Goff Creek.
We are just nine miles from the east gate of Yellowstone National Park and 40 miles west of Cody.
Lodging & Accommodations:
- We offer nine cozy and comfortable cabins ranging from a one bedroom, one bath to a three bedroom, three bath with a separate living room (can comfortably sleep 13).
- Each cabin has a private entrance with a porch for outdoor relaxation with pristine mountain views.
- The historic main lodge was built in 1906 and houses our dining room, game room, and bar.
- We offer a limited menu of home cooked family style meals for breakfast and dinner.
We look forward to working with you to plan your perfect vacation.
- Horseback riding is available for one hour, 2 hours, breakfast or dinner rides, or half or full day rides with departures just 4 miles away.
- White water rafting is available either up the North Fork (departing within a few miles) or enjoys viewing the Red Rock Canyon in Cody.
- Fishing is available locally via either day raft trips or wade trips.
- Enjoy hiking, rock climbing, or mountain biking.
- Spend the day in historic Cody.
- Simply relax and enjoy a cozy fire on a chilly mountain evening, or view the majestic beauty and countless stars from the large main lodge deck.
- Wildlife is regular visitors to the ranch and offers us delightful encounter that you will remember for a lifetime.
- And of course, allow plenty of time to experience Yellowstone National Park.