Rand Creek Ranch is just a short drive to Yellowstone National Park or Cody, Wyoming. Stay with us and enjoy our clean cabins, horseback rides, fishing from our private pond and great food! We promise to make your stay memorable! For those guests traveling with horses, horse boarding is available.
Lodging & Accommodations:
- Our cabins are cozy and comfortable with living rooms, new mattresses, and private baths.
- Enjoy the beautiful mountain views right off your porch. Phone service is available for most major carriers and we have free wifi.
- Try one of our boxed lunches to take with you on your adventures for the day.
- We do bbq dinners upon request for groups of 12 or more – complete with mouth-watering sides and desserts! Don’t miss out on our great food and warm hospitality!
- Take the family horseback riding or go fishing in our private pond! We will have campfires on selected nights so you can sit around the campfire roasting marshmallows under a blanket of stars enjoying a cool Wyoming evening.
- Nature and wildlife photographic opportunities can be found near and far and you may even see deer right outside your cabin in the early morning.
- Go hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, whitewater rafting or head out to historic Cody Wyoming to visit the Buffalo Bill Historical Center or take a day trip to Yellowstone National Park to experience Old Faithful!