Buffalo Bill’s Original1904 Mountain Lodge is the closest lodge to Yellowstone National Park’s east entrance. Pahaska Tepee translates from the Sioux Indian tongue to mean ‘Longhair’s Lodge’ and is now on the National Historic Register.
Pahaska offers modern lodging, excellent dining, lounge, espresso, gas, and a convenience store. Our charming gift shop carries many distinctive lines of Yellowstone souvenirs, Indian jewelry, and fine western products. Trail rides, fishing, hiking or a Yellowstone tour are activities not to be missed and sure to make your vacation unforgettable!
Lodging & Accommodations:
- Pahaska Tepee accommodations range from a comfortable yet secluded mountain cabin to a majestic private reunion lodge with seven bedrooms, eight baths, and a jacuzzi.
- Guest rooms are housed in one to five room cabins under the spectacular mountains of East Yellowstone Valley.
- Modern heating systems, private bathrooms, comfortable beds, knotty pine interiors, our own sweet spring water and the fantastic view of our mountain forest will make your stay an unforgettable experience.
- Touring and sightseeing Yellowstone and Teton National Parks
- Fine trout fishing
- Photographers paradise
- Horseshoes and Volleyball
- Miles of wilderness hiking and backpacking trails
- Conducted horseback rides for all ages
- Guides available by prearrangement for camping trips on foot or horseback.
- Tour Buffalo Bill’s 1904 Lodge
- Scenic and whitewater river floats nearby