Wapiti Lodge is perched above the Shoshone River, in the heart of Wapiti Valley. Our optimal location between Cody and the East Entrance to Yellowstone National Park makes it the ideal base to explore the cultural, historic, and scenic pursuits of the area. Enjoy the true western experience, surrounded by mountains and wildlife, with the convenience of town only a short drive away.
Lodging & Accommodations:
- Built-in 1904 and restored in 2012, the Lodge features 6 guest suites, all with private baths and kitchenettes.
- We also offer a 2 bedroom house and cabin located adjacent to the Lodge.
- Free Wi-fi, flat screen TV with satellite cable, cellular phone service & concierge service.
- Continental breakfast served daily. Wapiti Lodge holds scheduled fireside speakers and delicious BBQ.
- Wapiti Lodge has private access on the Shoshone River and is close proximity to many outdoor activities.
RECREATION RETREATS, REUNIONS,
& SPECIAL EVENTS SEASONS OF
& SPECIAL EVENTS