You will be welcomed to Absaroka Mountain Lodge with real Western hospitality when your family enters our historic Wyoming lodge that was built in 1910.
Lodging & Accommodations:
- Absaroka Mountain Lodge’s two fireplaces create a cozy atmosphere for dining on generous home-cooked meals or visiting with new friends Casual living and Western atmosphere await you in our log cabins, each with a private bath and located along Gunbarrel Creek.
- Nestled among towering Wyoming pines and sunlit palisades, Absaroka Mountain Lodge extends a quiet welcome to visitors looking for a “Greater Yellowstone Experience”.
- Casual living in Western decor awaits you in our log cabins along Gunbarrel Creek.
- Horseback riding is the most popular activity, and you can ride high into the wilderness with one of our experienced wranglers.
- Some of the finest rainbow and cutthroat trout fishing can be found right outside your cabin door along Gunbarrel Creek and the North Fork of the Shoshone River.
- Horse Back Riding
- Trout Fishing
- Yellowstone Experience
- Whitewater River Rafting
- Nightly Campfires